Monday, March 12, 2012

Rodeo!

The internet access here is truly awful, which explains why I haven't posted anything recently.  The rodeo was great! I did kind of feel sorry for the calves tho', when they got roped and thrown down - none of them looked too happy to get out in the ring (not that I'd know what a happy one would look like!)!! The bronco and bull riding was very exciting, but I especially liked the barrel racing! I coldn't believe how fast they rode around them without running into them! My pics aren't the greatest, but I'll post them and try to link a video or two. Hope it works!  Well, it didn't work, so I'll try to post them later when we have better access.

All "the girls" (Miss Rodeo, etc.) in their glitzy outfits, waiting at the gate.

Before the show began. The calves in the pen, waiting to be released for roping.






No comments:

Post a Comment