Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday, Jan. 6







We're having a great time in Alabama! Shopped a little today (or is it shopping if you don't buy anything?), spent the afternoon at the gulf and walked out on the pier to watch fishermen and take pictures. Beautiful weather! I could really get used to this! Late afternoon spent with friends Ken and Pat from Mattawan, and some new friends from near Three Rivers. Small world! After going out for pizza with them, then grocery shopping, we're finally back "home". Time for this old girl to call it a day!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog! Thanks for the link! Wow...it sounds like paradise! I should have my retirement "self" in gear next year so that I can plan out some warm winter fun...It sounds so wonderful! Have a great time and keep blogging! I love living vicariously through your wanderings...

    ReplyDelete